Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable physical person.
Processing means any operation or set of operations carried out using Personal Data or Personal Data Sets.
The data subject is the physical person whose Personal Data are processed.
The hotel is the hotel “Zypliai manor office”.
PRINCIPLES OF DATA PROTECTION
The hotel commits to comply the following data protection principles:
- Data processing is lawful, fair and transparent. The rights of the individual are always taken into account before processing Personal Data. The hotel will provide the individual with information on the processing of his/her data in response to his/her written request.
- Data processing is limited to the purpose. The activities of the hotel are in line with the purpose for which the Personal Data is collected.
- The Hotel collects and processes only the minimum amount of Personal Data necessary for the purpose of the Hotel’s activities.
- Data processing is limited in time. Your Personal Data will not be stored longer than required in accordance with legal acts.
- The hotel strives to ensure the accuracy, integrity and confidentiality of the data.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
The data subject has the following rights:
- The right to information – the right to know what Personal Data is collected, where it came from, why and for what purpose it is processed.
- The right of access – the right to use data collected from and about an individual, including the right to request and receive a copy of the collected Personal Data.
- The right of rectification – the right to request the correction of incorrect, incomplete and inaccurate data.
- The right to delete – the right to request the deletion of stored Personal Data about oneself.
- The right to restrict processing – the right to request a restriction on the processing of Personal Data.
- The right to object to processing – the right to request the cessation of the processing of stored Personal Data.
- The right to complain – contact the hotel by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, if it is believed that the processing and storage of Personal Data has been violated.
- The right to receive a supervisory authority – to receive the assistance of the Data Protection Inspectorate of the Republic of Lithuania or to submit complaints instructions to the authorities.
- The right to withdraw consent – the right to withdraw any consent to the processing of Personal Data.
Upon request of a person to receive information about his/her collected Personal Data or to apply for the processing of incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate data and request a correction or deletion, a request must be sent to the hotel by e-mail email@example.com, indicating “Request for Personal Data processing” in the header of the letter.
The hotel may ask for an identity document allowing the applicant to be properly identified. After verification of identity, information on the data processed about him/her is submitted within 30 calendar days from the date of the submission of a duly submitted written request.
The information is provided free of charge. If requests are found to be manifestly unfounded or disproportionate due to their repetitive content or similar circumstances, the hotel may charge a reasonable fee based on the cost of providing the information or administration of the messages or actions requested or refuse to act on the request.
DATA COLLECTED BY THE HOTEL ABOUT PHYSICAL PERSON
In offering and providing its services, the hotel collects:
- Name, address, telephone number, e-mail address of a physical person.
- Passport / ID card number, date of birth, image.
- Payment card details, amount payable, duration of stay at the hotel.
- IP address, the address of the visitor’s page, previous page address, date and time, browser type and version.
- The content of received and sent messages, the history of correspondence.
- By clicking on third party pages, newsletters billboards on the website www.kuchmistrai.lt, it is recorded the source the visitor came from, the name of the campaign and its position, and links this data to the order.
HOW THE HOTEL USES PERSONAL DATA
The hotel collects, processes and stores Personal Data only in accordance with the legal grounds defined in the Personal Data protection legislation, in order to use the provided data with the consent of the individual in order to:
- Improve the service of persons in the hotel and the functionality and attractiveness of the hotel website.
- Process the hotel room reservation orders and issue financial documents.
- Provide data to the competent public authorities when required by law or regulation.
- Administer and analyse the opinions of the hotel’s customers in order to improve the quality, variety and accessibility of the services offered.
- Contact a person via e-mail or mobile, to advise and resolve any problems that may arise during the booking or stay at the hotel.
- Inform the person about the special promotions or discounts after submitting the appropriate choices (consents), to submit similar proposals by e-mail and/or by SMS; consent may be revoked by the person at any time.
TO WHOM PERSONAL DATA MAY BE DISCLOSED?
The hotel will not disclose any Personal Data, except for related legal entities/partners, without which the hotel services cannot be operated smoothly. In this case, the hotel shall endeavour to ensure that other such persons to whom Personal Data may be disclosed take appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect the Personal Data received from any unlawful processing.
The hotel shall take all necessary precautions in accordance with the general EU Data Protection Regulation to prevent the transfer of Personal Data to third parties without that person’s consent. Data may be transferred without consent only in response to requests from the competent authorities of the State and only to the extent necessary for the proper enforcement of the provisions of the laws and regulations in force.
HOW THE HOTEL STORES PERSONAL DATA?
The hotel ensures that all Personal Data is collected, processed and stored in accordance with the requirements of the Law on the Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and other directly applicable legal acts of the European Union regulating the protection of Personal Data in the Republic of Lithuania, applying the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect Personal Data against accidental or unlawful disclosure, destruction, alteration and unlawful processing.
The hotel makes every effort to keep Personal Data secure, using secure protocols for communication and data transfer.
DATA PROTECTION OF MINORS
For those under 18 years of age we do not recommend providing personal information without the consent of the parents or guardians.
At the request of the parents/guardians, the hotel will immediately remove the Personal Data provided by their minor children. Contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION USED BY COOKIES
Cookies are information elements that are transferred from the Hotel’s website to the hard drive of a personal computer. These are small information files that allow websites to save and re-access information about a user’s browsing habits.
Cookies are used by the most websites because they are one of many tools, which help to adapt web content to the needs of users. Cookies allow websites to provide services adapted to the needs of users (for example, by remembering login details, keeping purchases in the shopping cart, or showing only content of interest to a specific user).
There are different types of cookies: temporary cookies (or session cookies) – deleted when the browser is closed; persistent cookies – not deleted and remain until they are deleted by active actions or until they expire.
Most browsers are set to accept cookies automatically. You can disable cookies in your browser, but you should be aware that if you do so, you may lose access to many of the features that are necessary for the proper functioning of the website. Detailed and independent information about cookies, for example how to disable cookies through browser settings, how to delete cookies that are already on your computer, is available on the website www.aboutcookies.org. Instructions for removing cookies from your mobile phone can be found on the phone manufacturer’s website or in the phone’s usage documentation.
Required cookies: these cookies are required for the purpose of browsing the website and using its features, such as access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the desired services, such as online shopping, are not possible.
Performance-enhancing cookies: these cookies collect information about a person’s use of a particular website, such as which pages they visit most often and whether visitors receive error messages from the website. These cookies do not collect information that allows the website visitor to be identified. All information collected by these cookies is of general nature, anonymous. It is only used to improve the performance of the website. Functional cookies: these cookies allow the website to remember things chosen by the person (such as name, language or region) and to offer enhanced, personalized features. The information collected by these cookies can be made anonymous, and they cannot monitor browsing activities on other websites.
Targeted or promotional cookies: these cookies are used to serve advertisements that should be of interest to and relevant to the individual.
They are also used to make certain ads would only be seen by a person a certain number of times and to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.