After the death of the duke, Zypliai waited for a strong owner, until in the middle of the 19th century the landowner of Polockas gubernia Jonas Bartkovskis set up a new manor near Lukšiai, surrounded by a green park.
The current composition of the manor ensemble was created by Count Tomas Potockis, who ruled it in 1891–1912. The landlord rebuilt the main building by expanding it, later it became a very rare house of neo-baroque manor houses in Lithuania. To this day, 11 buildings forming the manor ensemble have survived – a kitchen, two servant’s quarters, a cart, a barn, a stable and others.
T. Potockis was a man of receptive manner, constantly interested in innovations, followed world trends and discoveries applied in Western Europe, some of which were transferred to Zypliai.
Today of the days when carriages clattered through Zypliai and the hat was an integral part of everyday clothing, as well as feasts were raised in the shade of trees, visitors are reminded not only by the beautiful park, but also by the revived manor walls with the restaurant Kuchmistrai and the hotel “Zyplių dvaro oficina”.